Wednesday

Weight Watchers Week 4

Hello everyone! I hope that you had a great week. Thank you for your terrific suggestions regarding the kids party. I took every single one of them into account and am pleased to say that I coped well with the temptations. I had a protein packed snack prior to attending the party, so that I wasn't ravenous upon arrival. I had banked my Flex Points for this very occasion and treated myself to a small chocolate cupcake, which was delicious! I stuck with veggies and fruit for the remainder of the party. For the first time in a long time, I felt that I was in control of my eating. I didn't feel guilty for eating the cupcake. I knew that it was still within my points range and that allowed me to enjoy it even more. I want to stress again how flexible the WW program really is. From dining out, to attending kids parties, it is flexible and works with you. Despite a busy week, I was able to squeeze in exercise and am now able to walk for 35 minutes as a time and am feeling strong and healthy.

Now for my stats!

Current weight: 141 lbs

Lost: 2 lbs

It has been one month since I started Weight Watchers and I am really feeling terrific. I have lost a total of 10 lbs and my BMI has dropped from 27 to 25. I went shopping for a few new outfits to reward myself! I am well on my way to reaching my 10% goal. I can expect my weight loss to slow down from this point on and I will be checking in with you every 2 weeks. My challenge for the next weeks will be staying on track while entertaining visitors! I have family from abroad that will be staying with us and this means cooking, cooking and more cooking. If anyone has any tips, please feel free to share them!

Posted by Mandy, Parent Panel Member.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 pounds down! WAY TO GO.

Anonymous said...

Since reading your column, I decided to take the plunge and join Weight Watchers. Thank you for showing me that a busy mom of 2 can make it work. I hope to have the success that you are having.

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Great job. You are a total inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,

I am also a vegetarian and love the book: Weight Watchers Versatile Vegetarian. I use it frequently when I entertain and an continue to stay within points range. It is an older book, but you can still order it from amazon or check it of of the library. Hope that this helps. Good luck with the relatives!