Thursday

Weight Watchers Week 4 & 5

Week 4 and 5 were super busy for me. We hosted family at our house which was enjoyable yet partially stressful at times. It was my job to make sure that their needs were met and this involved showing them around town, and cooking meals for them, while balancing being a busy mom. It was really fantastic to see my family again and catch up with them. My regular routine was however interrupted and instead of doing daily walks with the kids, I played tour guide and tried to get in some exercise that way.

Now for my stats!

Current weight: 140 lbs

Lost: 1 lbs

The past 2 weeks have been the most difficult period for me. I put a lot of pressure on myself to cook and entertain and ended up having lots of "bites" to taste test the food and in the end, all the bites really added up. I honestly thought that I would have a gain during this 2 week period, so although I only lost 1 lbs over the past 2 weeks, I will gladly take it! Now that the family have left, I am back on track and expect things to be back to normal. Now that fall is upon us and the weather is cooling down, I am looking for low cal comfort foods. If anyone has some suggestions, please feel free to list them here.

Posted by Mandy, Parent Panel Member

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! We all have our ups and down. That's just life. The important thing is that you keep going. Here to a better week!

Anonymous said...

Ahh..comfort foods. My new trick is to use cauliflower as a substitute for mashed potatoes. You can google the method. I love fall!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mandy!